We try to make working together as easy, enjoyable and productive as possible. With this in mind, please note the following points, to be read in conjunction with our full terms and conditions which can be found on our website.
- Where on retainer, we offer to work from your site for the majority of those hours.
- Monthly hours can be increased or decreased as necessary by agreement. Any extra hours in a month will be invoiced in arrears.
- We work with a team of associates so where required, we can provide additional services including graphic design, web design and SEO, photography, sourcing and supply of exhibition stands and signage, promo items, print, etc, where appropriate. Charges for these would be quoted at the time.
- We issue a confidentiality agreement on sign-up so you are covered in terms of sharing sensitive commercial information with us.
- We can host shared marketing files for us both to access on our secure server via VPN access or we may need access to some of your files as necessary.
How we charge
- We invoice monthly retainers in advance on 14 day terms. This is because we are allocating time in diaries to clients for the foreseeable future.
- All other work, services or goods provided is billed in arrears.
- Should a client owe us more than 2 months’ worth of retainers we will stop work until at least 1 month of this is settled.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here.